This is a used Hill Custom PERFORMANCE fullsize guitar. It has a remarkable unique powerful sound.
This guitar has a 51mm fingerboard with a compensated nut and saddle and 12 hole bridge. It is Lattice braced with a standard neck.
Price includes an arched hardshell case.
Read more about Kenny developing the lattice tops here.
- Soundboard: Double top: spruce/nomex/western red cedar
- Back/Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Neck: Spanish cedar
- Fingerboard: ebony
- String Length: 650mm
- 51mm at the nut
- Finish: French polish
- Sound ports
- Tuners:Sloane Lansdorfer tuners w black buttons
- Lightweight truss rod
- Fingerboard at the nut: 51mm
- Compensated nut and saddle
- 12 hole bridge
- side marker dot @ 7th fret